- Four years of information technology experience specific to telecommunications systems (3 years of which are in Cisco Enterprise voice service platforms); OR
- An equivalent combination of training and experience
- Background must include the following:
- Background must have provided the following: Knowledge of telecommunications industry terminology, equipment types, standard and customized features and services available; Knowledge of large enterprise systems including various vendor and services providers, and current industry systems installation techniques; Skill in analyzing and identifying customer telecommunications problems, determining solutions; AND
- Skill in interpreting technical issues for both technicians and non-technical clients
- Strong working knowledge of and experience supporting call/contact centers and ACD call flow.
Job Related Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Broad-based knowledge of telecommunications/Unified Communications design principles and implementation procedures.
- Communications concepts, including wiring plans, system design and product knowledge.
- Demonstrated mastery of industry-specific skills and comprehension, including Unified Communications terminology, equipment types, standard and customized features and services available.
- Advanced system programming skills, trouble determination and resolution, hardware and software applications and interface.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and design Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) contact centers.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work independently as a customer consultant translating requirements to technical solutions.
- Excellent customer service skills in interpreting technical issues for both technicians and non-technical clients