University Relations Recruiter
The University Relations Recruiter will be responsible for setting the strategic direction of the program and managing full life-cycle recruiting initiatives and activities for campus hires from select colleges and universities with the goal to increase the quality of our long term hiring pipeline and to increase the company s branding efforts on campus. Job Description
- Develop creative ways to increase the company s brand and profile on campus through partnership/collaboration with various professional, community and student organizations
- Develop strong campus relationships with colleges and universities through placement offices, faculty, administration, and student bodies to promote the company s brand and image
- Coordinate and attend all campus site visits, job fairs, speaking events and any other college student events
- Establish metrics for program success and provide analysis of reports to make recommendations for improvements
- Create connections with graduating students and management for direct hire positions.
- Responsible for recruitment of interns, co-ops and early career requisitions
- Develop annual Intern and Co-op recruiting plan, including projected budget and goals for selected schools
- Responsible for collecting all internship and co-op requests from hiring managers and working with the HR Business Partners to identify accurate open requisitions
- Source, screen, interview, evaluate/rank and present candidates to move forward in the interview process
- Use our applicant tracking system to upload all intern and co-op requisitions and close out upon filling each request
- Prepare initial immigration questionnaires and monitoring continued work authorization status.
- Schedule and lead debrief calls with the hiring teams for candidate selection and participate in weekly update meetings
- Manage the candidate new hire experience: onboarding, hiring manager satisfaction, assessments and other UR /recruiting metrics
- Create and maintain internal and external marketing materials for our University Relations program
- Conduct exit interviews and collect/analyze data to improve program
- Must be able to understand and explain detailed company policies and procedures as well as develop best practice Intern policies
Bachelor s Degree required
Minimum of 3 years of university relations experience and previous recruiting experience in a corporate environment. Human Resources Generalist experience preferred.
Experience with Yello or another campus recruiting software.
Must be extremely flexible, proactive, highly organized and handle heavy work flow processing.
Must possess strong interpersonal skills including oral and written communication, includes excellent presentation skills.
Must be able to multitask, shift priorities, and bring tasks to completion with minimal supervision
Must be a team player with a high sense of urgency and have the ability to interact at all levels of the organization as well as connect with students.
Must have the ability to understand our complex business in order to place candidates in areas that align with their skills and interests
Must be able to negotiate effectively
Must be results-oriented with a high degree of personal initiative, be very hands on, flexible and have a customer centric attitude.
Must be able to travel 40% of time