One of Merritt Technical Associates direct financial clients is looking for an Unix Systems Administrator who maintains and supports the Production and Non-Production (Dev/QA) UNIX-based UNIX middleware environment, which is inclusive of the software, and in some cases hardware system. In addition, the position represents the Midrange Technical Services team on enterprise IT initiatives as assigned, assesses technical requirements, and provides recommendations to the Project Manager. The UNIX Middleware support team provides 24x7 365/days support
• Experience patching Red Hat Enterprise Linux based servers in a large data center environment.
• Experience administrating VMware in an enterprise environment.
• Capable of writing and troubleshooting shell scripts preferred (bash, perl, python)
• Puppet configuration management knowledge or work experience is preferred.
• A solid understanding for networking/distributed computing environment concepts preferred
• Knowledge of Application packaging/deployment technologies preferred
• Knowledge of Amazon Web Services or related work experience
Candidates should be able to interview in person in MD, no Skyep interviews.
114 Saint Johns Road Wilton, CT, 06897Contact