**Permanent Hire** --UNIX System Administrator--
(**3 Days of Remote Flexibility** / St. Louis, MO)Please Note:
The "DOE" Clearance you will be sponsored for with this position may take 3-4 Months! Therefore you may not start for up to 4 Months from offer
Apex Systems has an Urgent Need for 2 UNIX System Administrators in St. Luis, MO!! These will be **Permanent Hire** positions allowing for 3 Days of Remote Flexibility each week. Please see below for details!APPLY HERE!
By sending your resume to Tyler at: email@example.com-Title:
UNIX System Administrator -Permanent Hire Salary:
$77,000 (+ Full Benefits) -Contract Layout:
Permanent Direct Hire -Schedule:
Monday - Friday (Dayshift) and On-Call Rotation once a monthRequirements:
- DOE Security Clearance Eligibility (Sponsorship Process may take 3-4 Months)
- Bachelors Degree
- 2 Years of UNIX experience
- Straight Unix-based role- will need to be able to do full scope troubleshooting (not just making 1-2 changes)
- Must have experience troubleshooting UNIX servers with large server pools (there are hundreds in this environment.)- It's a dynamic environment they build on every few months.
- Cloud- AWS/Azure would be great. They are working in AWS
- Provide hardware/software support and implement technology at the operating system-level across all server and network areas, and for particular software solutions/vendors/brands.
- Work includes L1 and L2/ basic and intermediate level troubleshooting.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org