UNIX Directory Engineer- we are specifically looking for people with Centrify product experience
Do you have strong UNIX administration and LDAP background to deliver the strategic UNIX AD Integration projects within the UNIX Directory space? Are you able to support and manage infrastructure security projects effectively? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
- Develop, document, and enforce the standards, security procedures, and controls for access to ensure integrity of the UNIX platform and ecosystems, and related entitlement systems.
- Interface with internal security and risk functions to ensure adherence to security policies and procedures.
- Gain stakeholder buy-in and support for technology roadmaps and strategies.
- Evolve design and architecture processes within Information Services
- Produce enterprise-level designs for key initiatives and following those through to implementation through collaboration with project, engineering and support teams
- Identify opportunities to innovate, extend and enhance service delivery everywhere possible
- Assume more responsibility, including deep troubleshooting technical skills and translating the results into understandable issue descriptions, root cause analysis results, remediation actions, etc.
- Support the business IT system migration to the new UNIX ecosystem through the application migration and new entitlement onboarding
- Assist in user acceptance testing, quality control and general project delivery
You'll be working in Security Engineering organization in Weehawken supporting the UNIX Directory team. Within the team we are tasked to deliver the next generation UNIX security ecosystem utilizing Active Directory. Your role will be to design and engineer the new UNIX ecosystem with the capability to expand into the public cloud like Azure.
- 5 years+ experience in IT engineering roles in the UNIX LDAP or Active Directory space
- Experience in UNIX LDAP directory, Active Directory and Kerberos.
- Experience with infrastructure access and authentication in a large UNIX and Windows environment
- Knowledgeable in Azure or AWS tenant hosting environment and access control model
- Experience with Centrify products is a plus
- Deep understanding of Role-based Access Control model (RBAC) in the application and infrastructure access settings
- Broad knowledge in Identity and Access / Entitlement Management concepts and technologies
- Knowledge in infrastructure and distributed platform architecture, application infrastructure and standards, OS (e.g. Solaris, RedHat Linux, Windows), clustering, hardware architecture, virtualization technologies (e.g. VMware, HyperV)
- Strong knowledge in global networking topology, zoning concepts and LAN/WAN/firewall/VPN/Load balancing network technologies
- Comfortable to communicate effectively across a matrix organization including Infrastructure, Security, Business IT teams.
- Capable to work independently, handle multiple tasks and projects and adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Confident to take over end to end responsibility for the work delivered by you and your team
- Proactive, comfortable working in dynamic environments with fast-paced deliveries and changing requirements