Client is currently seeking a qualified AzureEngineer for a government client located in Washington DC. The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, building, implementing, and deploying cloud-based systems, software applications as directed by the Federal Client.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Essential Duties and Responsibilities are intended to present a descriptive list of the range of duties performed for this position, and are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job. Other duties may be assigned.
* Configuration, troubleshooting and support of Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams, OneDrive for Business, Intune, and Azure Active Directory.
* Perform ongoing maintenance and troubleshooting of our client's cloud systems (IaaS, Paas) and applications (SaaS) to ensure their ongoing availability, stability, and compliance with their standards and security requirements.
* Provide design; development; operations and maintenance; engineering and architecture; integration; and testing services for our client's cloud-based applications and systems.
QUALIFICATIONS - EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required (Minimum) Qualifications
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
* Associates Degree and/or equivalent certifications or military work-related experience
* Minimum of 3+ years of Azure/Office 365 Administration experience
* Experience with administration of hybrid environments in an enterprise setting
* A high degree of system-specific knowledge and a background in the various technologies and practices required by the client including:
o MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
o Azure AD
o Azure VM's and Compute
o Office 365 applications including: Exchange Online
o SharePoint Online
o OneDrive For Business