Hope you are doing good!!
This is Hanumesh from Reliable Software
We have a position with one of our client. Below are a few details pertaining to the job. Please take a look at it and let me know if you would like to be considered for the opportunity. Please share with me your updated resume.
Job Title: Senior Alfresco BPM Developer
Location: 100% Remote
As a Senior Technical Consultant you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will take direction from solution architects and Leads on development activities.
- Senior Workflow Engineer will be responsible for automating business processes leveraging Alfresco/Activiti/Camunda/jBPM and integrating with other enterprise systems, to increase efficiency and transparency across the business operations.
- Partner with teams liaising with business and business directly to analyze workflows and processes, to automate and improve efficiencies.
- Design and develop applications on Alfresco BPM platform to satisfy end-user requirements using out of the box BPM product capabilities.
- Collaborate with cross technology teams to integrate BPM applications with enterprise systems, setup/deploy infrastructure and cloud environments, and secure applications
- Create technical artifacts, including process flowcharts, design/architecture documents, UML model, etc.
- Estimate, plan and execute toward expectations and commitments, leveraging methodologies and tools, and develop metrics to measure operational efficiency
- Analyze application logs to ensure that functionality and performance metrics meet all product and service level requirements.
- Provide technical guidance throughout business process improvement and modernization efforts to engineer methodologies and principles, including associated processes, technology, skills
- Passionate coder with 5 years of application development experience.
- Strong Java 8 or higher background.
- Strong foundational knowledge in Alfresco Application Development framework is required.
- Experienced in developing applications using Spring Boot framework.
- Solid experience with Git, GitHub and DevOps tools.
Fluent in complex SQL and experienced in DB2, Oracle or SQL server preferred.
- Experience with open source Automation technologies like jBPM/ Drools/ Camunda/ Bonita Soft will be plus.
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
- Strong consulting and communication skills. Ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions.
Equal Employment Opportunity::-
*Reliable Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reliable Software does not discriminate on the basis
of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental
disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is
decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
(O) 312 - 967- 6038 || (M)Email: | URL: www.rsrit.com