Job Title: SharePoint Developer - Web Desinger
Duration: 6 Months - CTH
Location: Chantilly VA
Interview: In-Person required
Work Authorization: Client is unable to sponsor any kind of work authorization at this moment. Must be able to work with any employer independently.
Highest preference: Local candidates - exceptionally great candidates from out of DC Metro area can be considered if they are willing to relocate on their own expenses.
Our Client is seeking a SharePoint Developer/Web Designer to fulfill a variety of requirements in support of our client in VA. This is a broad software development role – including custom application development for sandboxed solutions, systems integration, custom web parts and component development. Customization of the SharePoint solution such as re-branding, using products such as SharePoint Designer programming skills required.
• Participate in project planning activities including requirements gathering, requirements analysis, resource planning, and infrastructure planning.
• Deep understanding of SharePoint 2010, 2013, SharePoint online
• Provide technical detail for SDLC, privacy, and security documentation.
• Create flowcharts, wire diagrams, and slides to convey technical information to technical and non-technical audiences.
• Demonstrate prototypes and concepts for technical and non-technical audiences.
• Coding and SharePoint configuration may be necessary.
• In depth knowledge and understanding of SharePoint 2010/2013/SharePoint online features and best practices.
• Must have experience with PowerShell scripting for SharePoint server deployments.
• Experience planning and building enterprise level SharePoint solutions
• Experience planning and executing SharePoint migration 2010 to SharePoint online
• Experience migrating static websites to SharePoint
• Experience planning and building disaster recovery & business continuity plans
• Experience SQL Server 2008/2012/2016
• Hands on experience in .NET development
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Experience working with Agile and waterfall project management practices.
• SharePoint certifications.
703-953-3118 X 1307