Work Location (State, City and Zip)
- 10+ years of experience in the architecture space with exposure to a number of technologies within large organizations including cloud technologies - Azure, API Management, Azure Load Balancers, Azure Kubernetes Service, Azure DevOps, Azure Monitoring Solution
- Have experience in design and delivery of systems based on Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS offerings, as well as exposure to different architecture models.
- Experience with architecting, designing, implementing, and supporting Greenfield and/or migration projects using Azure cloud.
- Good experience and knowledge in Linux, Pacemaker Clustering and NFS
- Knowledge of deployment orchestration and configuration management tools (Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Kubernetes).
- Strong Security understanding and experience.
- Ability to work with senior customer technical and non-technical staff including program managers, senior architects, and business system owners
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create architecture/design (or) Perform Architectural assessment of the existing or new/proposed systems and approve changes or recommend improvements
- Ensure delivery compliance to non-functional requirements Capacity, Scalability, Stability, Performance, Availability, Supportability, Security, Data Retention, monitoring etc.,
- Conduct code walk throughs and ensure compliance to coding standards and code quality including error handling and logging.
- Create data models and technical architecture to align with the requirements and business processes
- Understand Enterprise Technical Architecture Roadmap/guidelines and ensure adherence
- Create/update technical and process documentation
- Understand and update Service Acceptance Criteria
- Status & Metrics Reporting
Generic Managerial Skills
- Prioritizing, assigning tasks and tracking the status on daily basis
- Ability follow-up and coordinate with multiple stakeholders (internal & external) and drive teams to ensure closure of action items
- Experience working with Customers and Experience working in Onsite-Offshore model
- ITIL process knowledge / Service Management & Service Introduction Process is a plus
- Experience in Retail or Pharmacy domain is a plus