Very Very Urgent..... Please send your resume to Joe (at) Parmesoft (dot) com or
Job Title : Desktop Support Technician
Location : Ridgeville, SC
Duration : Long Term
Knowledge & Experience:
• Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience. (Windows/Apple)
• Ability to operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories.
• Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides.
• Understanding of SCCM and the ability to image a machine as well as work with offshore support on imaging issues that may arise
• Ability to conduct research into PC issues and products as required.
• Excellent interpersonal and (assertive) communication skills (both Verbal and Written);
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Adequate leadership skills, and be able to mentor/influence junior members to follow standard processes
• Must possess job autonomy
• Should have an understanding of Service Now or any IT helpdesk ticketing platform
• Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
• Understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
• Self-motivated and directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Must be able to manage own/team’s workload and adhere required client procedures
• Must be able to meet strict deadlines and SLA’s for sound ticket resolution
• Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Client focused in the delivery of service, with good client facing skills
• Must possess the ability to lift 75 Lbs
Please send your resume to Joe (at) Parmesoft (dot) com or
2626 Cole Ave,Ste:300
Dallas, TX. 75204