Audio DSP Firmware Engineer – Contractor
Location: Sunnyvale, CA and Plantation, FL
Duration: Long Term
You will be working in a challenging environment to specify, implement and test audio DSP firmware including signal processing frameworks, device drivers for sound I/O peripherals and porting of in-house and third-party signal processing algorithms.
- Working within a team responsible for the implementation of a complex audio subsystem.
- Design, code, document and test firmware on audio DSPs for buffer management, peripheral access, BSP integration and algorithm integration.
- Programming of hardware components such as audio amplifiers and microphones, DMA engines, and special purpose audio IP.
- Extensive experience (minimum 3 years) in programming audio DSPs in C/C++.
- Experience with professional software design tools and techniques including continuous integration, code reviews and planning and operating in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Experience with other tools and systems including:
- Software debuggers such as gdb
- Hardware debuggers such as JTAG and Lauterbach
- Git, Gerrit
- Audio Precision analyzer
- Listen Soundcheck System
- Head Acoustics Acqua System
- Good working knowledge of audio and acoustics
- Spatialized audio
- Speech recognition
- Voice keyword detection
- Acoustic echo cancellation and beamforming
- Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
- Good knowledge of audio routing within Android
- Python, C#
- Bluetooth audio protocols HFP and A2DP
- USB Audio
- BA/BS in Computer Science is required
- MS is preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
Looking forward for your response.
Cell: 617 862 0459