This is Shivam Kumar Dubey from Tekshapers.
Hope you are doing great! Please find the requirement below, If you find yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at my contact number 248.565.4747 x 168
Job Title - Network Architect
Location - Miami, FL
Duration - FULL TIME
Exp: 10-15 Years
Mandatory Skills Required:
- Proficient in implementation and migration of a campus area network with three tier architecture knowledge
- Need excellent understanding in data communications such as TCP/IP protocol stack and applications.
- Engineer should possess proficiency in reading architectural materials like Visio diagrams and Spreadsheets and transposing them to actual configuration within the network.
- Hands on experience in applying approved configuration for base requirements, OS Upgrade, VPC, Channel Groups, RPVST, STP port types, 802.1q, Multicast PIM sparse, igmp, ACL, VACL etc.
- Work area will revolve around listed technologies NEXUS (5K & 7K), FEX, VPC, VDC, LACP.
- Open to work for different shifts
- VStack, Auto Smart Ports, Macro creation and troubleshooting, Cisco Prime.
- Due to the bulk amount of devices in the network the automation skillset is great to have.
- Multiskilled candidate required ,Architect needs to know most of below things and should be good with rest
- Data center tech (nexus switches 9k,7k series)
- Security (Palo alto)
- Wireless (Cisco wlc)
- WAN and campus (networking protocol BGP, EIGP, FTP, OSPF)
- Person should have designed and implemented network
- Not from NOC,TAC Background (basically someone from remote support background is not required)
Shivam kumar Dubey
US IT Recruiter
(W) : +1-248.565.4747 x 168 (F) : +1-248.254.7211
Email id :
Tekshapers Inc. WMBE Firm
1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083