Urgent Need of Java Developer- No OPT's and Multiple Positions
Location: Alpharetta , GA
Minimum of 7 years of strong application development and implementation experience in highly scalable enterprise JAVA/JEE systems.
- Strong experience in complex application design, ability to provide solutions, design Concepts, design patterns
- Ability to converse in both technical and non-technical terms to both novice and more proficient system users
- Should possess very good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Efficiently do multi-tasking as the role needs to handle multiple customer requests from various sources
- Strong understanding of Java best practices, system scalability, and performance tuning
- Ability to work with different teams that includes business, support and development to troubleshoot and deduce root cause of issues
- Expertize on experience in Spring (MVC, CORE, Boot) and Hibernate
- Strong Knowledge of RESTful services, XML, JSON is required
- Strong knowledge of Oracle 11G database is required
- Experience in MONGO DB is desired
- Expertize in Java, J2EE and JSP
- Hands on experience in any of the development IDEs - Eclipse/IntelliJ
- Experience in GIT, SVN, Maven
- Experience in Tomcat and Websphere
- Continuous Integration, Maven, and Jenkins
- Experience in working on Agile methodology is a must
- Experience in AWS is desired
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal customers, other internal teams and peer IT teams
- Constantly learn about latest technologies, seek their best use in the products, if possible.
- Should demonstrate innovation, constant learning, self-motivation and effective team participation.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are required. The candidate should demonstrate a willingness to share knowledge, excellent listening skills and strong analytical skills.
- The candidate must be able to work effectively under project and daily deadlines.