Job Title: Project Manager With Security Experience
Job Location:- Remote
Job Type: Contact
- Familiarity with Secure Development Lifecycle (SDL).
- Work with the team to develop, maintain and communicate SDL, incident response development schedules, timelines and development status.
- Gather business requirements and participate in prioritization of security incidents and vulnerabilities.
- Balance short term versus long term priorities as well as strategic vs tactical requirements.
- Bachelors or higher degree in Cybersecurity, MIS, Information Assurance, Information Technology, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a similar field or equivalent professional experience
- 4+ years industry experience
- Strong project management skills: planning, organizing, monitoring and reporting on project activities
- Understand of importance of security and its business impact
- Strong analytical and process management skills
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), interpersonal skills and experience in presenting to business and technical teams in an effective and persuasive manner
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment with competing and shifting priorities
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies, as well as with using the Atlassian suite of tools
109 East 17th St, Cheyenne WY 82001
WY, MD, Noida, Hyderabad
**WBE and MBE company**
** ISO 9001:2015**
**WY Top 50 Minority owned growing company**