Job Title: QA Architect
Job Location:- Charlotte, NC, Phoenix, AZ
Job Type: Contract
- QA Automation Architect will have complete ownership for preparing test automation solution, designing automation frameworks and lead the implementation of test strategy, test plans & test execution of the product..
- Define and develop BDD tools & framework to implement BDD
- Direct and oversee the implementation of BDD program for CLT
- Supports automation script development and the optimization of those scripts.
- Recommends new tools, techniques and methodologies needed to enhance productivity and quality.
- Experience in architecting & building real-time, large scale e-commerce applications
- Collaborate with product teams to strategize & align long term solution for test automation including roadmap, tools, framework & approach.
- Evaluate, select and formulate best usage of test automation tools and future alignment for different products and applications.
- Create a standard framework for Functional Automation, Performance Testing and Security and Penetration Testing. Presents technical documentation for review by peers and Development community.
- To work with QA team for resolution of technical issues of the product as needed.
- Develop automation strategy to support regression testing based on the technical analysis, complexity, and reusability
- Responds appropriately and competently to the demands of work challenges when confronted with changes, ambiguity, adversity, and other pressures.
- Good knowledge in OOPS programming concepts and experience in programming languages like Java, .NET, C#.
- Demonstrated skill in using coding standards and being an active participant in code reviews.
- Expert in automation frameworks such as JUnit, TestNG, Selenium
- UI and/or API level test automation expertise
- Experience with web service technology like XML, REST, SOAP.
- Experience in high volume, high throughput web/ecommerce environment
- Experienced in implementing testing and QA frameworks in eCommerce and Web Applications' domain using Agile methodologies.
- Expertise with web performance infrastructure (CDNs, caching, reverse-proxies) and cloud resources (AWS, Azure).
- Experience with high performance websites catering to millions of daily traffic.
- Thorough understanding and hands on experience in developing, enhancing automation testing frameworks.
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis abilities.
- Knowledge in security testing, performance testing, performance tuning is a definite plus.
- Passion for achieving excellence in technical, process, product quality and reliability.
- Must be extremely detail and technology oriented and possess excellent communications skills.
109 East 17th St, Cheyenne WY 82001
WY, MD, Noida, Hyderabad
**WBE and MBE company**
** ISO 9001:2015**
**WY Top 50 Minority owned growing company**