Job Functions & Responsibilities
Responsible for supporting the users of the infrastructure they develop, and the first line of defense in protecting the cloud against hackers and viruses.
Works with developers and the IT staff to oversee the code releases
Manage source code in a centralized configuration management system.
Triage networking issues to determine if and when the Networking group needs to be involved.
Implement best practices and tools, related to DevOps
Develop software documentation to verify compliance with software CM plans and procedures
Implement deployment processes that entail packaging releases, pushing releases and executing installs
Develop and maintain Continuous Integration processes, tools and execution; includes test frameworks, code quality analysis, etc.
• Have worked closely with full Product Teams (Product Managers, Tech Leads, Engineering Manager, Security and Operations roles) to deliver an experience to customers
• Strong interpersonal communication and diplomacy skills
• Hands-on experience with CI/CD practices and tools - Azure DevOps (Team Foundation Server, GIT), MS Build
• Experience in scripting languages (PowerShell, Perl, PHP)
• Experience with .NET, C# and Visual Studio, Python, AWS, Automation tools.
• Experience working with SQL Server
• Experience with application orchestration and IAS solutions (Nutanix Calm, Azure)
Education & Certifications
BS or MS in related industry/field or equivalent experience (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems) with around 5+ years of progressive DevOps engineering experience, diagnosing/correcting issues, managing security vulnerabilities, and maintaining compliance with industry security standards under minimal direction.
Interested candidates can reach out to me at