Hope you are doing well.
Please submit a suitable candidate for following position.
- Role : SIP/IMS Design Engineer
- Location : Philadelphia, PA
o 8+ years as Network solution design engineer for telephony network/services
o Must have working knowledge and experience defining and engineering VoIP, SIP, and/or IMS based services
o Must be able to understand how Commercial and Residential telephone services are built using IMS and VoIP components
o Must be well versed with networking and Linux
o Must have experience working with troubleshooting and analyzing call traces
o The engineer will architect, specify, and engineer new voice infrastructure initiatives. Duties involve :
- Working with IMS vendors to specify create the protocol and user interactions specifications how new features will be implemented in the Comcast network.
- Work with QA and operations to trouble shoot and fix any feature issues in production for these or any other telephony features
- Evaluate applications development needs and apply technical principles and concepts to develop business solutions.
- Analyze procedures and data to develop logical solutions to complex applications programming problems.
- Recommend, design, and develop complex applications and supporting hardware and software.
- Perform complex application analysis design and development duties.
- Evaluate, test, implement, and support new operating systems and hardware.
- Evaluate application development practices and create development standards, policies, and procedures.
- Create and enforce security standards.
- Keep up-to-date on emerging application design and database architectures, technologies, and methodologies, and attend training classes as necessary.
Thanks & Regards
Talent Acquisition Lead
Office Number: 7032911270 EXT 406
Direct Number: 703-953-2583 | 703-291-1045