We have an immediate need for a Windows Server Engineer to help manage PCI (Payment Card Industry) vulnerabilities on Windows Servers using Tenable. This is a full-time, remote contract.
The hiring manager is only interested in reviewing candidates who are currently (or most recently) in this role. She is looking for someone with extensive, hands-on experience.
- Core infrastructure competencies.
- Experience and understanding of PCI regulatory.
- Experience with Tenable Security Center.
- Ability to build, maintain, and support complex Windows operating systems in an enterprise environment.
- Collaboration skills to work with internal clients in support of technology requirements.
- Skill to assist other systems engineers.
- Compliance to shop standards within the context of responsibilities.
- Understanding of change management procedures/principles.
- Ability to multi task.
- Excellent communication and English-language skills.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Aptitude to learn quickly.
- Ability to write clear and concise technical and business documents.
- Advanced written and verbal English-language skills.
Nice to Have:
- Understanding of VMWare, SAN storage and backup.
- Health Benefits
- 401K and ESOP Eligibility
- Contractor Social Events
- Networked with companies including startups, small, medium, and large throughout Maine and across the country!
- Whether you’re looking for your next consulting assignment or want to stay “in the know” with new opportunities, join our network and maximize your potential for landing that next exciting assignment. Let’s Get to Work