Are you a motivated, self-driven User Design Researcher? Would you like to support end-to-end research, measurement, and testing across multiple related journeys?
If so, we may have the ideal role for you with our client in the Providence area.We can facilitate w2 and corp-to-corp consultants. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the User Design Researcher:
Requirements of the User Design Researcher:
- Lead and support experience design research
- Work with cross-functional teams to perform research
- Conduct end-to-end research, communicate research findings
- Work collaboratively to ensure design strategy is fact-based
- Work with researchers to evolve research practice
- Bachelor's degree in design related field or equivalent experience
- Understanding of research methods and execution strategies
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to execute end-to-end research
- Experience in a large enterprise environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Job ID: 360588 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!