Interactive Business Systems is working with a leader in the power industry and the local office in Waukesha County is seeking a User Experience (UX) Designer to create amazing user experiences for commercial products on a direct hire opportunity!
The UX Designer should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into engaging user experiences. This individual excels at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas to a design engagement. This role will be required to develop code for the application as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business or related field in lieu of degree a minimum of 8 years' related experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience in commercial software development in one or more of the following roles: Designer, Developer, Software Engineer, Systems Analyst or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of HTML5, CSS, C#, Java
- Sound working knowledge of Motion graphics design and production, Android and iOS devices
- Executing interaction design and visual design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Collaborating on user experience planning with solution architect
- Consulting with internal customers and own experience design decisions
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks and associated design tools
- Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Experience working cross-functionally and with a global team
Interested candidates should send a resume and brief cover note to the attention of Chris Douglas at Interactive Business Systems ( firstname.lastname@example.org
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available. About IBS:
IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.