Are you a creative thinker who can work independently as well as partner with colleagues? The Creative Group is seeking candidates on behalf of a growing company in the Printing/Publishing industry with an open User Experience (UX) Designer position. This position will design the overall functionality of exciting products and iterate on that design to ensure a stellar user experience. In this User Experience (UX) Designer role, you will also originate and conduct user research, interviews and surveys, and translate their results into various sitemaps, wireframes, and prototypes. This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Charlotte, North Carolina area. Act now and submit an application today!
- Lending support to other team members as needed (QA, data entry, production updates, resizing of graphics, etc.)
- Producing tools such as personas, usage scenarios, site maps, taxonomies, and wireframes
- Joining forces with other members of the digital marketing team on the creation of new initiatives
- Designing satisfying or compelling experiences for users of a product, drawing on results from user research and workflow analysis
- Focus areas may be content, controls, visual design, packaging, customer/technical support, branding, and other aspects of user experience
- Conducting usability testing on prototypes or finished products to assess the quality of a user experience
- Collaborating with business users and application developers to translate requirements into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
Interested and experienced candidates should email Tiobhan Landrum at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requirements
- Proven record of expertise with design software applications and tools
- High attention to detail
- We are looking for someone with strong interpersonal skills for this position
- Skilled in graphic design, video editing, web development, and photography applications such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in prototype/mockup software (e.g. Sketch, Balsamiq)
- Skilled in Web Accessibility and testing tools (e.g. Lighthouse, Google Accessibility Developer Tools)
- General familiarity with User-centered Design
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Proven knowledge of web design
- Foundational knowledge in CSS
- Create Wireframes experience desired
- Well-founded grasp of User Testing
- Strong familiarity with HTML
- Experience with Responsive Web Design
- 2+ years of experience within the digital design/UX industry
- A portfolio featuring UX (wireframes/prototypes/other UX artifacts) and visual design work
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant experience
At TCG, we're committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won't make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it's important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don't stop there. We're also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you'll have access to thousands of online training courses and books - and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.