Do you want to be part of building something that will create positive change and impact for school transportation and students? Does working on a new and complex product excite you and get your brain fired up? A leader in the ridesharing technology is continuing to expand their B2B operations and the design team is looking for extraordinary and visually-driven UX Designers to join their team. These positions start beginning of June and will go full-time for the right candidates. Onsite in Redwood Shores with all the cool perks of an amazing and well-funded start-up.
In this UX Designer role, you will collaborate with designers, engineers, and product managers to craft elegant, customer-focused experiences ? working on projects throughout the planning, design and development lifecycle. You will be completely part of an ultimate design experience from being hands-on when it comes to building to meeting with partners. You will contribute to product vision, and collaborate with a team that defines and designs user interfaces, systems, and the interaction, visual, and motion design patterns for 3 mobile consumer and 2 enterprise applications. Must have recent, NATIVE mobile chops within the past 2 years for both iOS and Android.
Job responsibilities for UX Designer:
* Design and prototype elegant solutions for mobile and web applications
* Partner with product managers on product strategy and definition
* Identify user needs, sketch solutions with prototypes, usability test with users, and refine designs with data and user feedback
* Document detailed interaction models and UI specifications
* Collaborate with other designers to maintain design consistency and coherence across the features on various platforms
* Manage and prioritize a workload of multiple projects from concept to completion
* Evangelize best UX practices to other designers, engineers, and product managers
If this UX Designer position sounds like a good fit for you, please apply to this posting and send your information directly to Lizzy.firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us more about your relevant experience.Job requirements for UX Designer
* 5+ years of experience designing and releasing mobile consumer and web enterprise products
* 3+ years of experience working on end-to-end product design on Native mobile application(s)
* Examples of Native mobile applications UX Design that is searchable in portfolio must be downloadable within app store
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Interaction Design, HCI or similar field
* Tremendous visual design skills and the ability to tell a story
* Proficient in user-centered design methods, exploration, storytelling, and detailed interaction design
* An empathetic and inquisitive nature
* A passion for solving problems from big-picture strategy to the tiny details
* Have a positive attitude, open mind, and a desire to collaborate and learn
* Prototyping skills
If this UX Designer position sounds like a good fit for you, please apply to this posting and send your information directly to Lizzy.email@example.com and tell us more about your relevant experience.