As a UX Engineer on the Development team, you will develop software for systems using TypeScript, Angular and C#. You will work with other software engineers in the Development organization to develop and deliver tested, secure, high-quality, and accurate system software. The breakdown will be about 70-80% front end UI/Angular and 20-30% back end.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of experience with the design and development of single page web applications
- Proficient in Angular (Components, Reactive/template forms, RxJS, services etc.)
- Good knowledge in HTML5, CSS3 and any CSS frameworks (Bootstrap or Material Design).
- Experience in Responsive Web Design
- Deliver quality software that meets designs & requirements specified to the software engineering teams.
- Develop well-written automated unit tests that exercise the software.
- Troubleshoot & debug software in voting systems, both fielded and under active development.
- Actively participate in skills training (languages, design methodologies, and technologies) in order to continuously grow as a software engineer.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Translate the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.