Skills and Qualifications
- Engage stakeholders and project team members to understand user workflows and requirements.
- Experience developing interaction models and designs for data visualization and analysis.
- Proficient in evaluating the success of interaction models via concept and usability testing.
- Experience in transitioning users to a new UI and workflow throughout the design process.
- Conduct UI interaction requirements gathering sessions with users and validate requirements.
- Develop wireframes to efficiently support user workflows.
- Proficient in design software (e.g., Balsamiq).
- Ability to design with development constraints in mind.
- Identify creative ways to solve usability problems. Must have knowledge of common design patterns and industry trends.
- Effectively communicate design ideas to users and developers to elicit feedback and refine designs.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- UI design experience to implement attractive design is a plus.
- Experience in an investment management area setting at a large corporate entity
- Understanding of agile based development methodologies
- Understanding of asset/liability management analytics and bond/derivative instruments a plus
Worker can be located in Springfield of Boston