Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented User Experience Designer to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Pleasanton, CA area.
Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Pleasanton, California
job type: Contract
salary: $53.92 - 60.66 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Act as the user advocate on cross-functional teams, ensuring that we are moving towards providing an optimal user experience for our users in terms of interactions and design aesthetic.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of other designers, researchers, writers, developers, product and project managers to ensure that we are executing against project goals and milestones.
- Synthesize the business requirements, product goals and technical capabilities and come up with a successful UX solution that meets the business and user experience needs.
- Provide direction and support in regard to user interaction and experience, ensuring that users are able to interact with our products in intuitive, usable, and delightful ways.
- Work within KP's atomic design system, identifying opportunities for new components or enhancing existing ones.
- Create key design deliverables such as site maps, user flows, wireframes, style guides, visual design comps and interactive prototypes throughout the project lifecycle.
- Apply Kaiser Permanente branding guidelines, UX standards and voice to a consistent brand experience.
- Collaborate with the research team on usability testing, providing insight as well as prototypes for testing.
- Collaborate with development to check that output coincides with an optimal user experience.
- Collaborate with outside vendors and agencies on projects that include cross-collaboration between external and internal resources.
- High School Diploma Required
- Minimum of 5 years of UX/UI experience.
- Proficiency in Sketch and InVision.
- Experience working with digital, interactive UX design.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in an agile environment.
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Proven experience working with strict brand and style guide standards in a large company environment.
- Healthcare or Financial Services industry experience.
- Experience in responsive design.
- Mobile UX experience.
- Experience with visual design as well as interaction design.
- Great communication skills
- Relationship building
- UX evangelizing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.