***We are unable to sponsor for this permanent full-time role***
***Position is bonus eligible***
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a User Interface Designer. Candidate will design web-based applications that support employees in their service of our customers and their orders.
- Use the latest quantitative and qualitative user research techniques to provide business and user-focused strategy recommendations.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes for intuitive user experiences.
- Research, track and report usability goals and findings for the product team
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3 to 5 years verifiable UX and Ul design experience.
- Proficiency with Figma or similar design/prototype applications.
- Experience in practical user research, usability testing and design strategies.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology.
- Working knowledge of front-end development technologies (HTML, CSS, Angular) a plus.