Description of Work: Responsibilities for this position include:
- Derive business processes, analyze user needs, assist in requirements definition, design browser-based interfaces, and design and conduct usability testing
- Elicit business goals and user needs from stakeholders
- Facilitate customer discovery sessions
- Create Conceptual Models, Journey Maps, Personas and Scenarios of Use
- Create and refine screen prototypes
- Document user requirements, screen designs, and design recommendations
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis
Basic Qualifications: Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
- Bachelor's degree and 7 Years of relevant work experience OR Master’s degree and 5 Years of relevant work experience as a User Experience Specialist or a minimum of 11 years related experience in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of 6 years of direct Interaction/Interface design experience in User-Centered Methods and User Analysis
- Minimum of 6 years of experience documenting user requirements, screen designs, and design recommendations
- Minimum of 4 year of experience in designing and conducting formative usability tests in both formal and informal
- Minimum of 4 year of experience preparing and presenting findings and recommendations in small and large group settings
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust