We are looking for candidates who have strong technical understanding coupled with an entrepreneurial spirit that will help us identify the next innovations in our primary industry practices – Financial Services, Utilities, Technology, Media & Entertainment, and CPG/Retail.
3+ Years in CICS Administration and System Programming: Attention to detail on multi-complex tasks; Considerable initiative and judgment relative to problem determination / resolution; Effective communication skills and telephone etiquette ; Ability to interpret documentation and create checklists and maintain technical documents;The ability to implement CICS customer requested changes; TSO/ISPF experience; CICSPlex administration experience; Familiarity with CPSM Web User Interface Experience with BMC Mainview (MVCICS) as monitoring tool.
- Build User requirement tables (URTs) to grant read/write access to database tables
- Perform database administration for mainframe multi-user facilities (MUFs)
- Monitor database index and table growth regions
- Monitor and analyze database environment in order to recommend and/or implement modifications to database structures to optimize performance
- Build and execute jobs to extend/reallocate the size
- Build and execute jobs to extend/reallocate the size of the indexes and tables
- Create scheduled jobs to load data from external sources
- Create scheduled jobs to reorganize/optimize database tables
- Provide 24x7 on call support for all databases
- Assist in the redesign of mainframe databases
- Reload/refresh development and test regions with production data to support software development
- Migrate programs and associated resources from development to test and production
- Remove obsolete database structures as databases are retired or migrated
- Prepare and test changes in support of new DBMS releases
- Maintain Database Toolset (JCL, Dataquery, PROCs, Datareporter, RPF) and SOPs
- Provide database table, field, key and copybook reports to users and organizations
- Create technical documentation for transaction server environments
- Installation and tuning of various transaction server regions
- Implementation and technical support for the transaction server / CICS Plex environment across multiple transactions server regions
For Further information regarding the job or to apply please contact Sheikh @ (201)-322- 3753.
Brillio is a global technology consulting ﬁrm focused on optimizing innovation and application modernization in the Banking & Finance, Utilities, CPG, Retail, Technology, Media and Entertainment Industries. The Brillio difference is in our agility, business-focused innovation and deep industry expertise. Visit us at www.brillio.com. On Facebook at BrillioGlobal. On Twitter @BrillioGlobal.