We are looking for candidates who have strong technical understanding coupled with an entrepreneurial spirit that will help us identify the next innovations in our primary industry practices – Financial Services, Utilities, Technology, Media & Entertainment, and CPG/Retail.
Skills and Qualification:
- BS/BA in graphic design, visual communications, computer science or related field.
- Proven strength in visual and interaction design with minimum 2 years experience designing and developing forward thinking, user centered solutions. Strong online portfolio demonstrating attention to detail and purpose-driven design is preferred.
- Experience with prototyping tools such as Axure or Justinmind or any other prototyping tool
- Experience in Designing interfaces, wireframes/mockups using Adobe Suite- Fireworks or Photoshop.
- Experience in spectrum of products, techniques and technologies including Adobe CS, HTML, CSS
- Experience with rapid and iteratively prototyping complex software applications (not just websites) with low and hi fidelity techniques.
- Understand fundamental design principles (typography, layout, hierarchy, color, composition, animation)
- Organized, detail-oriented and able to work in a team environment with multiple projects
- Ability to effectively work and collaborate in a fast-paced cross-functional team environment, including Business Analysts, Architecture, Development, and Product Management
- Understanding of the web application development process, including both waterfall and agile techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
For Further information regarding the job or to apply please contact Sheikh @ (201)-322- 3753.
Brillio is a global technology consulting ﬁrm focused on optimizing innovation and application modernization in the Banking & Finance, Utilities, CPG, Retail, Technology, Media and Entertainment Industries. The Brillio difference is in our agility, business-focused innovation and deep industry expertise. Visit us at www.brillio.com. On Facebook at BrillioGlobal. On Twitter @BrillioGlobal.