Dallas, Texas - Added 2018-12-06 User Interface Designer
Let s Get Personal. You aren t just looking for a job. Anyone can get one of those. You want a career, and TSP wants to help with that. Here, we provide customer-endorsed and award-winning business solutions that enable our clients to concentrate on what they do best.
Our next Web UI Designer will join a growing studio team in North Dallas, TX to enhance the customer experience for our customer's engineering community. Your expertise in interaction design will bring value to multiple teams focused on various aspects of large B2B website including: application design, Pattern Library, template design and eCommerce. This team has an open, collaborative environment that encourages growth, autonomy and leadership.
Exceed our client s expectations by taking on these responsibilities:
- Designing customer-centric solutions for desktop and mobile
- Prototyping concepts in InVision and effectively communicating your ideas, listening to feedback, recognizing competing inputs and priorities, and evolving ideas
- Building designs/components with HTML and SASS/SCSS
- Managing tasks in an Agile environment
- Designing solutions that incorporate customer needs, business goals and industry best practices
- Building and evolving existing standards or creating new UI patterns to contribute to our Pattern Library
- Influencing and leading constructive dialogues with team members and stakeholders
- Communicating and working effectively with remote stakeholders and team members
- A design advocate, elevating the quality of work and adding design thinking into your practice
- Pushing for design excellence within project parameters
To be successful in this role, you ll probably need experience such as:
- 2+ years of recent interactive design experience designing and building websites
- Intermediate to advanced HTML/CSS skills for cross-browser compatibility (Chrome, Firefox, and IE)
- Strong online portfolio demonstrating a range of relevant work is essential.
- Solid understanding of user experience design principles
- Strong organizational skills used to prioritize, multi-task, and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and work in both a team setting and individually
Still need some convincing? We also provide an extensive benefits package, PTO and some of these other cool perks:
Employees Are #1
No one s on an island. Any support that you need is our priority. We empower our employees which helps our customers excel.
TSP Gives Back
We love giving back, in fact, it s part of our vision. We have been tremendously successful here and we love to share that success and invest time and money back into the communities where we live, work and play.
Who doesn t like to be recognized? We give back to our employees as well. Through TSP s Caught In The Act recognition program where you earn points to buy cool swag, and our training and development program, we invest in our most valuable asset. That s you by the way!
If being the newest team member of an award-winning company interest you, the ball is now in your court apply now!