Candidate will be a member of a team of Java/Angular/ Oracle developers. Team supports enterprise data quality and control functions. Data timeliness and accuracy is critical. Candidate will be involved in design, code, test, 3 tier web application. Team uses an agile development process.
- Masters/Bachelor's Degree in information systems or related field.
- At least 5-7 years of software development experience.
- Must have least 2-5 years of AngularJS and/or Angular 7 and Java development.
- At least 1-4 years of experience with Java/J2EE and database programming
- Strong overall computer programming background, primarily in Core JAVA JPA, AngularJS or higher, JSON, RESTful Webservice, Antlr, XML, SQL, Linux and a variety of other scripting tools and languages.
- Application server like Tomcat & Apache.
- Solid experience in Object Oriented Systems development life cycle.
- Strong SQL, Autosys, Perl/Unix scripting
- Strong analytical ability, independent problem solving, and good communication skills.
- Python Programming.
- Java Certification, a plus.
Enterprise Role Overview:
Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment. Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture. Employees work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications. Employees are expected to have in-depth capital markets product knowledge, and manage a high level of risk. Employees typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages. Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers. Individual contributor role. Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable experience. This job code is only to be used for associates supporting Global Markets.Shift:
1st shift (United States of America)Hours Per Week: