This team will be responsible for entering IDs into various systems that allow salespeople to have proper access. Creating and modifying user ids on various applications (including Active Directory, MS Exchange, Mainframe, UNIX, Tandem, Oracle)
The bulk of the duty will be manually keying this info, tracking info in spreadsheets(Excel) and following protocol while doing so.
This position has content and records management responsibilities for the business unit. This job requires some degree of technical knowledge and to understand the key concepts important to the IT function.
Maintains integrity and confidentiality of client information by ensuring appropriate standards are in compliance with department standards and procedures. Maintains the information security environment and reports security violations. Perform additional job duties as required. Has basic understanding of information security technology systems. Understands business issues they support.
• They will need intermediate to advanced Excel skills and basic PC knowledge.
• Creating and modifying user ids on various applications (including Active Directory, MS Exchange, Mainframe, UNIX, Tandem, Oracle)
• Name Changes
• Security group/resource creations
• Administers from approved work requests
• Provision access to Mainframe systems using RACF and TopSecret
• Manage user identity lifecycle
• Provide audit information and remediation to internal/external auditors
• Redesign and improve existing processes
• Automation of provisioning and workflow efficiencies
• Ability to see patterns, past trends, and situations and apply learned concepts to recognize and resolve issues.
• Ability to handle problems and daily workload with little assistance.
• Ability to be the 1st line of support for on-call
• Ability to identify if a user is in compliance with policy and procedures
• Ability to communicate policy and procedures to end users
• Ability to support Audit activities (i.e. meetings, creating reports, and information gathering)
• Ability to deal effectively with change and work constructively under stress.
• Co-ordinate and complete a global distributed user access review.
• Work with the various system administrators to remediate any problem accounts that are identified by the access review data.
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO SUB-CONTRACTORS, NO CORP to CORP
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact