The User Provisioning Engineer will be on a team that is responsible for allowing access to our various systems. The User Provisioning Engineer will be creating and modifying user IDs on various systems and applications (including MS Exchange, Oracle, Windows Active Directory, IBM Mainframe, UNIX, and Tandem). The bulk of the duty will be manually keying this info, tracking info in spreadsheets (Excel), and following company protocols. This job requires some degree of technical knowledge and an understanding of the key concepts important to the IT function. The User Provisioning Engineer maintains the integrity and confidentiality of client information by ensuring appropriate standards are in compliance with department standards and procedures. They maintain the information security environment and report security violations. The User Provisioning Engineer has a basic understanding of information security technology systems and understands the business issues they support.
• They will need intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills and basic PC knowledge.
• Creating and modifying user ids on various applications (including Mainframe, Active Directory, UNIX, Tandem, MS Exchange, and Oracle)
• Provision access to Mainframe systems using IBM RACF and CA Top Secret
• Handle Terminations and Name Changes
• Maintain Security group and resource creations
• Administers from approved work requests
• Manage user identity lifecycle
• Provide audit information and remediation to internal and external auditors
• Redesign and improve existing processes
• Automation of provisioning and workflow efficiencies
• Ability to see patterns, past trends, and situations and apply learned concepts to recognize and resolve issues.
• Ability to handle problems and daily workload with little assistance.
• Ability to be the 1st line of support for on-call
• Ability to identify if a user is in compliance with policies and procedures
• Ability to communicate policies and procedures to end users
• Ability to support audit activities (i.e. meetings, creating reports, and information gathering)
• Ability to deal effectively with change and work constructively under stress.
• Co-ordinate and complete a global distributed user access review.
• Work with the various system administrators to remediate any problem accounts that are identified by the access review data.
NO THIRD PARTIES!!!
NO CORP to CORP!!!
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi-layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact