Are you a highly skilled Technical Support Representative with excellent knowledge of High Performing Computing?
Are you interested in joining a key federal integrator to enable users to use HPC assets effectively and efficiently?
If so, we may have the ideal role for you with our client in Aberdeen.Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a United States Citizen or Permanent Resident with an active or interim Secret clearance. Responsibilities of the User Support Representative:
Requirements of the User Support Representative:
- Provide hands-on support to end users
- Respond to inquiries via phone, email, or ticketing system
- Act as backup support for Lead Support Representative
- Participate in testing and maintenance of enterprise systems/software environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and experience with Linux clusters or HPCs
- CompTIA Security+ certification and ability to obtain DoD 8570 certification
- Strong knowledge of general Linux and Unix operating system concepts
- Ability to work in a diverse team, guide and mentor less experienced staff
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Service desk experience preferred
Keywords: User Support Representative, Technical Support, CompTIA Security+, Secret Clearance, HPC
Job ID: 337989 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!