- Manage multiple construction projects from conceptual stage through completion and closeout on the distribution system and/or Transmission and Substation projects ($250K up to $10 mil in budgets is typical).
- Rebuild and reconductor both overhead and underground distribution lines and associated equipment.
- A few projects may include scope within the substation projects primarily involve interconnection to the substation.
- The transmission system projects may include new, rebuild and reconductor both overhead and underground transmission lines and associated equipment.
- Substation projects primarily involve replacing or adding equipment in existing substations, including protection, control and communication equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a well-known university.
- Minimum 3 years, but preferred 5-7 years’ project management experience within the Electric Industry, Construction Management or Heavy Commercial Construction Industry.
- At least 2 years of utility PM experience.
- Demonstrated experience with projects with true project management (scope, schedule, budget responsibility).
- Electrical (specifically distribution and/or T&S) project experience.
- Demonstrate leadership and have had significant responsibility. i.e large budgets, executive interface.
- Some Technical Utility (Transmission, Substation and/or Distribution) experience.
- Electric Transmission and Substation management experience is preferred.
- Eager and upwardly mobile.
- Must have a leadership presence.
Since 1984, Synectics has been committed to aligning talented professionals with jobs they find challenging and fulfilling. Let us leverage our recruiting experience and our long-standing relationships with our clients to help you in your job search.
To view a comprehensive list of jobs offered by Synectics, please visit our website at www.synectics.com. We offer a wide variety of positions in cities throughout the United States.
Synectics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.