V&V Engineer for Software
Required software - C/, C#, MS Office
Preferred Software - Director/ALM, , Collaborator, VSS, SVN
Description - Seeking a and (V&V) Engineer. The selected candidate will work under direct supervision of the V&V Lead to produce clear and concise V&V documents for devices. Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Learn from and adhere to internal quality (Quality System Procedures, Work Instructions, and Forms).
- Perform and automated of devices with software. includes but is not limited to:
- Writing Scripts and
- via the device User interface
- Remote via wired communication interfaces
- Remote via wireless communication interfaces
- Peripheral (SD Card, external measurement, etc.) functionality via SD Card, wired, and wireless interfaces
- Perform and automated of software only devices ( apps, apps, etc.)
- Perform Unit and Integration
- Review for logic errors, proper conventions, best practices, etc., and provide feedback
- Quickly learn to use automated tools and specialty equipment; develop and validate automated scripts.
- Log defects and issues found during V&V activities and track to closure.
- Prioritize project tasks to complete on schedule while maintaining quality of work.
- Work in a team environment; peer review work.
- Provide weekly project status reports.
- Develop plans, procedures, trace matrices, and reports.
- Perform regression analysis and determine associated with design changes.
- Work closely with Design Quality Engineer to identify safety related units in software
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- 3-5 years professional experience.
- Experience with software V&V of devices required
- Basic understanding of global device regulations, , and standards preferred.
- , nice to have
If interested, please send resumes to Natalie at or apply at apexsystems.com
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at