Title: Lead Big Data Developer
Location: Franklin Lakes, NJ - REMOTE Initially
Duration: Long Term
Very Urgent role: Need a Lead / Sr. Developer person but should be mature enough to discuss the approach should be taken to implement something.
You possesses a strong background and understanding of data including database structures theories, principles and practices. The Lead Big Data Developer is engaged from project inception to production delivery ensuring the solution is aligned with the Enterprise Data Strategy (EDS). The Lead Big Data Developer is a Hadoop developer and evangelist.
- Able to design solutions based on high-level architecture.
- Translates business requirements into working features.
- Provides solutions to current (tactical) problems with permanent (strategic) answers.
- Carries out systematic problem identification, analysis, and resolution.
- Develops and documents technical design specifications.
- Leads technical meetings, as required.
- Conveys ideas clearly and tailors communication based on selected audience (technical and non-technical).
- Effectively composes technical and non-technical documents such as design specifications, operation guides, process flows, and other technical schematics.
- Writes and updates task/project status and reports.
- 5+ years of experience in Hadoop - Hive, Hbase, HDFS, Hadoop programming skills like Java, PySpark, Spark SQL, Kafka
- Basic Hadoop Administration experience.
- Experience with NoSQL (preferably Cassandra).
- Java background experience.
- 2+ years working with relational databases (Sybase, Oracle and SQL Server) and ELT with SQL programming to write Extractor Predicates.
- Shell scripting.
- Data Flow Modeling.
Ashish Rawat || Lead Recruiter
Expedite Technology Solutions
Work: +1(678) 400-7201