The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has a continuing requirement for Secure Enterprise Network Systems, Services, & Support (SENS3) for the continued operations and maintenance and evolution of the Homeland Secure Data Network (HSDN) and the Classified Local Area Network (C-LAN). This requirement was previously called Enterprise Networked Services Support (ENSS).
Supporting the SENS3 management team, the candidates will monitor and support video operations for SENS3 Operational Networks on a 24 x 7 x 365 basis, to identify actual or possible video problems. The candidate will provide operation and maintenance support, including:
- Provide user training as requested/required;
- Perform periodic COMSEC maintenance activities;
- Provide A/V support for hosting facilities;
- Perform periodic inspection and testing of conference rooms;
- Provide 24 x 7 x 365 support for set up and operation of VTC and multimedia systems;
- Provide user level maintenance support for VTC and multi-media systems, and operate video conferences;
- Maintain, setup, monitor, and troubleshoot video equipment for users;
- Assist users with the use of video conferencing systems by providing personal instruction in the use of control interfaces and procedures;
- Schedule and monitor video teleconferencing sessions. About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.