Title: Technical Project Coordinator
Location: Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Ekman Associates, Inc. is a Southern California based company focused on the following services: Management Consulting, Professional Staffing Solutions, Executive Recruiting and Managed Services .
The primary responsibility of the Project Coordinator is to assist Program Managers in the updating and managing of their programs/projects and other related information. This position is accountable for successful project delivery through disciplined program and project management processes with close collaboration with Program and Project managers throughout the organization.
- Ability to multitask and manage delivery of projects according to pre-determined timelines and budgets.
- Ability to take individual project reports and create/update Excel Spreadsheets to create portfolio reports and any associated slides.
- Oversee, manage and log daily risks, issues/problems, and activity progress to ensure goals are achieved.
- Notifies project participants on timelines and completion dates.
- Host and lead meetings and document all agreements and tasks
- Organizes and publishes project related documentation in various sources.
- Tracks costs and performance, service levels and other metrics required to ensure project goals and objectives are met.
- Expert in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Outlook, with previous experience in schedule organization.
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment.
- 3+ Years experience leading Project Coordination and Jr. Project Management
- Project management tools
- 3 years small to medium projects
- MS Project, Linux
- Solid working knowledge of Information Technology Infrastructure.
- Outstanding customer service.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Project and Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,SharePoint) and possess solid computer skills.
- Background and working knowledge of IT Infrastructure related projects including Oracle, SQL, IIS, Windows Server, VMware, Cisco blade technologies, Vulnerability patching, change management
- Process improvement and technical documentation experience
- Previous experience in a role as project coordinator/analyst/lead or project manager
- Bachelor s Degree
Qualified Candidates Only: If you wish to learn more about this opportunity and additional qualifications/responsibilities, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
To learn more about Ekman Associates, Inc. please visit our website at .