“System Soft Technologies is widely recognized for its professionalism, strong corporate morals, customer satisfaction, and effective business practices. We provide a full spectrum of business and IT services and solutions, including custom application development, enterprise solutions, systems integration, mobility solutions, and business information management. System Soft Technologies combines business domain knowledge with industry-specific practices and methodologies to offer unique solutions, and enable clients to compete with global standards. We find a client-centric approach and a passion for excellence is key in distinguishing ourselves from our competition and in accompanying you on your journey.”
Qualifications for VMware Engineer:
- Seven (7) or more years experience in developing, optimizing and supporting a corporate VMWare technical infrastructure required.
- VMware ESXi 5.1 experience including work with at least two of the following: Site Recovery Manager (SRM), vCOP and vCloud Director preferred. • Extensive experience in the analysis and design of enterprise networks, as well as in troubleshooting and providing technical support for these systems.
- VMWare Certified Professional certification is a plus.
- specific experience in many or all of the following is a plus: Cisco UCS, TSM Backup solutions, WAN Optimization technologies (Riverbed, etc.), Microsoft Directory Services/ LDAP, Group Policy Object management, Server Hardening, Citrix • Experience working with MS Windows 2003/2008 Server
- Some experience with most of the following VMware products: VirtualCenter, VMotion, ESX Express, Capacity Planner, P2V Assistant, VMware Converter, VMware IT Service Automation products (Lab Manager, Stage Manager, Lifecycle Manager) and other VMware products is preferred.