Position : Network Engineer
Location : Washington, DC
Contract Term:Full Time Position
• Minimum of 8 years’ experience in defining, isolating, and resolving technical problems.
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business or other analytical/logical/quantitative disciplines.
• Extensive experience with Cisco routing platforms
• Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of WAN protocols and technologies including MPLS, IS-IS, Multi-VRF, etc
• Network Design Engineering experience related to Data Centers in virtualized and cloud environments
• Proven ability to design and implement complex information systems and the ability to explain complex issues to others in a manner that facilitates informed decision making.
• Experience providing senior-level engineering support and subject matter expertise, including Tier IV support
• Large enterprise environment experience
• Strong writing / documentation skills – providing technical documentation.
• Strong multi-tasking skills and organizational skills. Ability to prioritize simultaneous projects and issues.
• Extensive experience working with clients to capture/document requirements
• Experience in consulting and/or a professional services environment is preferred.
• Candidate must be able to work as part of a team in supporting an enterprise level infrastructure.
• Active Top Secret clearance, with the ability to obtain SCI with Counter Intelligence (CI) Polygraph