Kforce has a client that is looking for a Senior Engineer with emphasis on the systems side of network engineering, specifically Cisco collaboration in San Francisco, CA.
Looking for candidates with knowledge and experience to be able to perform the following duties:
* Assist with the implementation and support of the Core Cisco VoIP System at two datacenters
* Support the two SIP Trunks, one for each datacenter
* Assist the Telecom team with the support of all CCSF departments already utilizing DT's Core Cisco VoIP system
* Assist with the support and maintenance of the City's current Avaya infrastructure
* Assist with the migration of PBX systems and networks to DT's Core Cisco VoIP system
* Assist with the implementation and support of current/future Cisco Enterprise Call Center implementations
* Assist with the City's planned Cisco Collaboration implementation
* Mentor and assist in the training of junior engineers
* Related duties as assigne
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.