A Leading Mid-Size Investment Bank in Manhattan is seeking a Full-Time, Permanent, VP/Sr. C#/.Net Front Office Developer with solid Real-Time experience: BANK IS NOT ACCEPTING ANY
H-1'S FOR THIS POSITION.
The Front Office Senior Software Developer will work on the in- house Derivatives Trading System and will possess technical expertise to build, enhance and support existing and new front office
trading applications. He/She must be a self-starter who is willing to work independently in a demanding trading environment. This person should be rigorous, and should be able to work with
minimal supervision with exemplary follow through. Previous experience with working in equity derivatives is highly desired. Excellent communication skills are a must as this position involves
interacting with the trading desk and other teams on a daily basis.
* Develop and enhance new and existing C# .NET & C++ front office applications and services with a strong focus on OTC/Exotic derivatives architecting and build out.
* Analyze business requirements and technical specifications and architect solutions.
* Communicate and collaborate with trading desk, middle office personnel and peer technology teams.
* Provide day to day level 2 application support for multiple trading applications.
Required Background: Qualifications:
* BS degree or equivalent with a GPA of 3.0 or above
* 8+ years of experience in C# .NET.
* 5+ years of experience in capital markets working and knowledge of financial products.
* Experience in real-time or near real-time trading systems.
* Strong verbal communication skills.
* Experience working in C++ is a plus.
* Experience working on any RDBMS is a plus.
* Experience working on OMS, and/or Risk is a plus.