PLEASE NOTE: THIS PERSON CAN BE BASED IN LONDON, NYC, OR MENLO PARK/CA
Globality is revolutionizing the way businesses buy and sell services through AI-powered matching technology and an outstanding network of SME Service Providers spanning 100 countries, 10,000 firms and 500,000 professionals.
We’ve created a unique AI-powered Smart Sourcing Platform that brings digital transformation to sourcing and helps companies better scope projects, select from incumbent or new service providers, and facilitate collaboration. Companies can save 20% or more by adopting Globality’s Platform for all their services sourcing and attain faster speed to market. We create a level playing field that gives all service providers an opportunity to win projects on the merits of proven performance, expertise and passion.
We’ve raised over $72M and are supported by an impressive group of prominent investors, including Al Gore. Board members include Mark Hurd (CEO of Oracle), Dennis Nally (former Global Chairman of PwC) and Ron Johnson (former SVP of Apple). Our co-founders, Joel Hyatt and Lior Delgo, are seasoned entrepreneurs who bring multiple exits and extensive business-building experience to our organization.
We are looking to hire a dynamic leader for our VP of Provider Success role, to be based in London, NYC or the San Francisco Bay Area (specifically, Menlo Park/CA) and join our experienced team of engineering, product-innovation, and business leaders here at Gobality.
Globality’s network of service providers is rapidly expanding and we are looking for a leader to drive and set the strategy for our Provider Success team. There are two groups of firms that provide services on the platform: (a) existing suppliers to a Globality client which are invited to the platform on the request of the client; (b) Globality Network Service Providers which are high quality small and medium sized firms that have been invited by Globality to be part of its network and are matched with clients in addition to their own supplier base when a project fit their strengths. This role will report to the Chief Customer Officer and can be based in London, New York or Menlo Park.
What you will be doing:
The VP of Provider Success will drive and support:
- An overall approach to effective and efficient management of Provider relationships, that is, holistic responsibility for ongoing operations and communications
- Development of a single vendor capability which includes setting up Globality to be the official supplier for the client with Globality Network Service Providers being sub-contractors and with a system to minimize risks from poor delivery, payment issues, lengthy disputes and other liabilities
- Provider acquisition which includes conducting outreach to Providers based on leads from our Sectors teams, sign & onboard new providers
- Provider on-boarding process
- Segmentation of Providers for targeted communications which includes working with Marketing to create provider-facing content to ensure messaging consistency.
- Review/finalize provider support materials in coordination with the Product Marketing.
- Provider Tracking & Analysis - Provider issue escalation
- Trigger need for re-vetting and flag problematic providers to Sectors.
- Guide the process for collecting feedback from providers.
- Advocate for the Providers with Product/Engineering teams
What we are looking for:
- 15+ years’ experience in customer facing roles with 5+ years in senior leadership roles
- Strong people leadership track record of managing and scaling teams with global footprint
- Successful track record of building relationships with senior executives in large enterprise companies and ability to present to this audience
- Innovative and passionate about provider success, a self-motivated and results-driven leader with a "can do" attitude
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and do the detailed work while also maintaining a vision for the larger goal
- Experience with handling sub-contractors or similar marketplace models
We are an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity makes teams better and that discrimination based on race, gender, or anything else is self-defeating.