Are you interested in joining a fast-growing startup? Are you looking for a dynamic role with lots of opportunity for career growth? Do you thrive when learning from and collaborating with a highly-talented team?
Join us and help bring an AI-driven technology solution to market that digitally transforms the service sourcing process. And, help build the global economy by providing opportunity to more businesses and people around the world. At Globality, we are an open, inclusive and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring to the company.
- We are using technology to re-define and re-build the way companies approach global business, as we help to transform the future of work.
- We empower small and medium businesses to participate in the global marketplace alongside the industry giants, while helping corporate clients save time, money, and get better results.
- We have an amazingly talented and experienced team across our engineering, product-innovation, and business groups.
- We’ve raised over $72M and are supported by an impressive group of prominent investors, including Al Gore. Board members include Mark Hurd (CEO of Oracle), Dennis Nally (former Global Chairman of PwC) and Ron Johnson (former SVP of Apple).
- Our co-founders, Joel Hyatt and Lior Delgo, are seasoned entrepreneurs who bring multiple exits and extensive business-building experience to our company.
- Our executive team consists of cross-industry veterans who bring their deep expertise and leadership to realize the Globality vision and promise.
We are looking for a highly motivated and seasoned client leader professional who will jump on a unique opportunity to join us on the ambitious task of revolutionizing the way companies buy services and transform the many $ trillions of B2B commerce. The role can be based in Menlo Park, California or New York, NY.
You will oversee Globality’s relationships with multiple Fortune 500 clients supporting all stages of client development and management. The successful applicant will be able to develop, strengthen and extend our relationships within such client companies and drive wide adoption of the Globality platform. We’re looking for a professional with proven track record of establishing C-suite relationships, a deep understanding of large enterprise decision making (preference for experience working with Chief Procurement Officer and/or Chief Information Officers) and ability to develop and manage a team of other customer-facing professionals to drive highly positive customer engagement and satisfaction.
What you will do:
As a VP, you will join Globality at an executive level, reporting to Chief Customer Officer and focus primarily on accounts within one significant region, such as the US East Coast or West-Coast. This is a high-impact, high-visibility role which will require multitude client and team leadership capability and strong drive for results.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Build and manage a team of customer-facing professionals who are capable in supporting clients through various stages of evaluation and implementation of the Globality platform
· Engage with senior procurement, IT, Finance and other stakeholders of current and prospective clients to drive adoption of Globality’s platform.
· Partner with the Sales, Marketing and sector GMs in driving acquisitions of leads, conversion, and ongoing prioritization of client efforts
· Forecast and track key account metrics across multiple aspects such as Client usage of the platform, impact and savings achieved or Globality’s economics and resources deployed.
· Lead or support company-wide projects to codify Globality’s best practices in managing clients as well as other strategic growth initiatives to support strong demand and momentum building.
· Solicit and represent voice of the customer onto our product planning to continue and evolve Globality to provide more value and better experience for all users (working closely with product marketing and other functions)
What we are looking for:
· Successful, 10-15+ year track record in working closely with mid-level and senior clients to drive transformation initiatives, ideally including also transformation initiatives that involve the adoption of significant new technology
· Strong understanding of Fortune 500 decision making dynamics and operating models, preferably with specific experience working with procurement and IT professionals to facilitate improvement in procurement or the purchase of tools that improve business efficiency and effectiveness
· Strong entrepreneurship, confident in engaging new clients with the ability to quickly build a good rapport and credibility with senior executives
· “Start-up” mindset: able to deal with ambiguity and rapid change in plans and responsibilities and excited about the opportunity to shape the culture and build the team
· Willingness to commit to Globality’s values: Collaboration, Innovation and Trust
· A leader who can inspire and motivate a team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment through a proactive approach.
· Demonstrated experience mentoring, guiding and retaining a high-performance team
· Shown ability of effective collaboration with teams across multiple business, technical and geography units with a desire to influence organizations’ strategies.
· Ability to zoom in and roll the sleeves to support granular execution issues and contribute to technical product development discussions.
· Prioritization skills with an ability to handle competing demands
· Strong communicator, who can converse and convey complex concepts in a simple and straight forward fashion
We are an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity makes teams better and that discrimination based on race, gender, or anything else is self-defeating.