Oakridge Infotech is looking for a position into the Sales and Business Development for our IT Services portfolio. We are 13 year old company having our headquarters in Frisco, TX. We are IT System Integration and Managed Services organization serving for the small and medium enterprises across the verticals of Health Care, Logistics, Retail, Financial, Insurance and the Government agencies across North America and other continents of the world. In this regard we found your profile from one the job portals, which we feel suitable for the Sales and Business Development position that we have.
We are IT services and System Integration company and not product company. We are looking for inside sales in our company for only US region. We are specialist in technologies like Microsoft, Meanstack, Open Source, RPA, Cloud Computing, Mobile, Artificial Intelligence, BI and Analytics and Testing. We need someone to generate the business in these areas from North America region.
- Should have minimum of 8-20 years US sales and BDM experience.
- The person would be responsible for acting as a Sales manager across US geography enhancing the brand, business, sales and business development.
- Ensuring adding new client to the business portfolio and accountable for enterprise to enterprise sales.
- Handling P&L responsibilities for a geography.
- Planning adequate strategic initiatives to capture a percentage share in the overall business segment.
- Ensuring all business development and marketing activities as per client and revenue optimization.
- Effectuating pre-planned sales strategies for accomplishment of performance milestones.
- Evolving market segmentation & penetration strategies to achieve targets.
- Conducting competitor analysis by keeping abreast of market trends to achieve market metrics.
- Recognized for optimizing resource utilization and significant cost savings through streamlining of various activities.
- Capable of defining business mission and integrating resource strengths to deliver impeccable performance aligned to overall objectives.
- Highly organized, disciplined and task focused with fine-tuned analytical, troubleshooting and administrative skills.
- Efficient team member & player with sound communication, interpersonal, presentation & problem-solving skills including analytical, decision making and leadership capabilities.
- Ability to trigger growth through implementing leadership initiatives in dynamic business environment.
- Excellent teamwork track record.
- 2+ years of experience with Startups or consulting.
- Should be open to work in flexible hours.
- Exposure to team management preferred.
Good to have:
- Understanding of US healthcare, finance and banking, retail, manufacturing, hi-tech verticals
- Worked on B2C and B2B products
- Worked for some leadership roles.