VP, Digital Product Manager - Mobile App
Reporting to the Chief Digital Officer, candidate will have the opportunity to assist with driving customer experience and loyalty through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships. The Company is building a next generation customer experience through a native mobile application platform. Available in all 52 states, the Company's Mobile Application experience will enable consumers to stay connected to our brand before, during, and after any lending opportunity to ensure the Company builds strong loyalty with each and every customer throughout their life.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate on overall mobile product strategy and lead a strategic team towards our product vision and mission by synthesizing user and business needs into product priorities and roadmap
- Collaborates and analyzes with all business leadership and departments to drive the launch and continual platform iterations for the Mobile Application strategy of the organization
- Promoting mobile application both internally and externally through multiple channels
- Map out and understand the entire customer journey and lifecycle to continue to optimize through the mobile application experience
- Prioritizes defects/bugs and enhancements for mobile applications on both iOS and Android platforms
- Work closely and collaboratively with a team of architects, developers, designers, technical analysts, and vendor product managers, as well as non-technical stakeholders
- Embrace a close collaboration with cross-platform colleagues to provide a cohesive experience, tailored to mobile app best practices
- Present changes to mobile platform and explaining their functions and business value
- Monitor the progress of issues, clear blockers, and answer business/product questions for the development team
- Review and assess various technology vendor platforms for new innovative ideas and ensure always updated on latest mobile trends
- Continual research and assessment of industry rivals and competitive analysis with mobile application platforms
- Builds and maintains relationships with executive management and key vendors integrated into Mobile application platform.
- Assists with driving customer experience and loyalty through a combination of mobile accessibility innovation and strategic partnerships.
For more information please contact Brian Otten ator
- 5+ years of domain knowledge of all channels of mortgage lending and finance including; Distributed Retail, Consumer Direct, and Wholesale
- 5+ years' experience managing or driving various customer facing products, including Mobile Applications and/or Customer Web Experiences
- 3+ years experience driving the improvement of the Customer Experience
- Experience in Native Mobile Apps (iOS and Android), Native Mobile SDK, APIs and platform product lines that have been made available to developers, partners and large enterprises via self-service documentation, developer guides and turnkey integrations
- Ability to present mobile solutions in both small and large settings
- Skilled in various ways to unearth product opportunities and validate ideas (e.g., A/B testing, prototyping, spikes, MVPs)
- Experience in both qualitative and quantitative product research
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate complex design and functionality concepts to business stakeholders, external customers, and technical personnel such as business analysts and software developers
- Highly passionate and positive in a rapidly changing and fast paced environment
- Possess project management skills and self-organization
- High sense of ownership, urgency, and drive. Proven track record of getting things done, managing multiple tasks including communication with internal and external teams while consistently delivering on schedule
- Understanding of Agile Life Cycle and project planning/execution skills including estimating and scheduling. Knowledge of scrum planning tools a plus.
Since 1995, iTech Solutions Inc., has been providing IT Consulting and Direct Hire Services to the Insurance, Financial, Communications, Manufacturing and Government sectors with local offices in Connecticut, Minnesota, Colorado, Massachusetts, Tennessee, North Carolina, and New Jersey / Pennsylvania area.
Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for any employment visas, at hiring or in the future, including but not limited to H-1B visas. Corp-to-Corp or subcontract personnel will not be considered for this position.