Role: VP, Enterprise Architecture
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Duration: Direct Hire
Must pass a background/drug screen Atrilogy's direct client
is seeking a VP, Enterprise Architecture
to join their team in Las Vegas, NV on a Direct Hire basis. Position Summary
The VP, Enterprise Architecture will work with the IT leadership in conjunction with other department leaders to define and deploy the technology roadmap. The VP, Enterprise Architecture is expected to build strong relationships in and out of IT, with a focus on collaboration and direct communication. This position will aid the department in meeting the company's strategic goals. Essential Job Functions
- Develop the charter for the organization including the mission, vision, strategic objectives and plans
- Develop a multi-year plan for starting-up, ramping-up and scaling-up the IT Modernization & Innovation Organization, including the roles, responsibilities, and skills required for such an organization
- Ensure the development of architectural standards, processes and tools that drives predictability, consistency, performance, quality and satisfaction in accordance company and industry standards and best practices
- Define and deliver reference architecture, prescriptive architecture and design patterns for the IT organization with a hybrid poly cloud strategy in mind
- Deliver production grade bootstrap technology frameworks for the IT development teams
- Direct management of enterprise architecture team with considerations for security/application vulnerability, various application development approaches and architectural frameworks
- Keep current with trends and issues in the IT industry, including current technologies and delivery models
- Manage the performance of the team & stand/run the Architecture Review Board.
- Identify development needs and a plan to develop the skills of the organization to meet evolving needs
- Work in a consultative fashion with other department heads, such as marketing, production and operations as an advisor of technologies that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness
- Provide leadership to department heads in a fashion that supports the company's culture, mission and values
- Conduct research and case studies on leading edge technologies and make determinations on the probability of implementation
- Serve as a key member of the Senior IT leadership team to direct the overall infrastructure and the platform strategy of the company through active participation with management, external service organizations, and vendors
- Research and propose new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Continuously evaluate technical efficiency and recommend changes as necessary
- Support IT leadership functions including annual planning, budgeting, status reporting, presentations and continuous improvement
- Strong bias for action and willingness to get involved in every stage of the discovery process
- Desire to evolve your engineering organization and hire as needed for innovation and funded ventures
- Leadership of a team of top-tier architects and experts.
- Actively promote the mission of the company within the organization.
Perform other duties as assigned Position Requirements
Bachelor's degree in technology, engineering or related field
- 10-15 years progressive Information Technology experience
- 5-10 years management and strategy definition/execution experience
- Strong proficiency with cloud services (e.g.: OpenShift, Azure, AWS), modern JS frameworks (e.g.: React, Angular, NodeJS)
- SQL and NoSQL DBMS (e.g.: SQL Server, Postgresql, Mysql, Redis, MongoDB
- Object oriented development (e.g.: Java, Node.js, Go, Rust or .NET/C#)
- native and/or hybrid mobile development (e.g.: iOS, Android, React/React Native, Flutter, Ionic), REST based microservice APIs, DevOps & CI/CD
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively and follow up to ensure achievement of deadlines, outcomes, and results
- Demonstrate company core values of excellence, ownership, collaboration, and integrity
MBA/MS in a related field preferred
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
•Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.