Title: VP Product Management - Credit Cards
Location: Las Vegas, NV
VP, Product Management needed to support the overall growth of our client company. This is a highly visible senior level position responsible for driving product success. This position will be primarily responsible for managing a suite of credit card products. This individual will work across the organization in marketing, risk management, finance and customer service, to increase the sales and profitability of their assigned products.
- Increase receivables through line increase, adding authorized users and balance transfer campaigns.
- Increase new account sales through partnership with marketing on mass media, public relations, digital and direct mail marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with Risk Management to develop and update models inclusive of loss rate, attrition, and response rate models.
- Share findings in PowerPoint presentations with conclusions and recommendations for Executive Management.
- Ensure the timely coordination and completion of projects.
- Management of a team of Product Managers, including recruiting, staff retention and leadership development.
What you've got:
- An undergraduate degree and 10 plus years work experience.
- Financial services experience, preferably supporting retail credit cards.
- Direct staff management experience.
- Experience in managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
To find more great tech-centric jobs, please visit www.phoenixstaff.com.