VP Strategic Account – IT Solutions for Bay Area CA
This role requires a minimum of 15+ years of selling and managing complete P&L for Product/Platform Engineering and Data related services to Large Fortune 100 organizations belonging to the Technology industry segment.
The role demands knowledge and experience of:
- Identifying, prioritizing and targeting prospective new business within our large strategic customer base. Developing a comprehensive customer plan and a sales strategy to identify prospects and key decision makers within the existing accounts, and contacting/qualifying prospects. Presenting the company's services, responding to Requests for Proposals/Quotes, driving delivery and closing new business opportunities and growing the account base.
- Open new groups within the organizations while owning the opportunity management cycle: Prospect-Evaluate-Propose-Close working closely with our technology solution and delivery leaders. Evidence of having built an annual book of business of at least 5 million dollars from brand new customers.
- New business development through direct sales. You have a knack for driving sales teams, increase mindshare, enhance brand reputation and provide a competitive edge.
- Understanding of trends, buying decisions and prevalent pain points for Business and Technology decision makers
- Strong network across the Industry segment with proven ability to acquire and grow new customers
- Implementing a sales strategy that drives consistent sales results – solid sales pipeline of qualified deals and win rates on par with industry standards
- Ability to develop positive relationships leading to deep understanding of their needs and long term strategies
- Effectively manage, document and archive sales activity and contacts in SFDC
- Accountable for the accounts receivables
- Collaborate with all delivery stakeholders involved to ensure fulfilment of all commitments to the customer and provide an enhanced customer experience
- Provide continuous monitoring of project status to ensure customer expectations are being met
- Build referenceable customers and utilize these references to expand within the customer base
- Ensure a smooth transition once an account management team is identified for the account
- Ability to drive new solutions offerings and craft turn-key solutions for the client’s business needs
- Strong Business knowledge of the Industry and Technology (both creative and disruptive ) and competitive intelligence to have conversations across C-level with client organizations.
- Support the solutions teams with customer perspectives and market intelligence to develop new vertical and horizontal solutions.
- Showcase our solutions as a strategic fit for the customer organization through planned client engagement strategies.
- Adhere to our sales process and strategic account planning methods, while bringing your own experience in these areas to further enhance the results
Required Skills and Experience:
- Contacts and sales experience in the Technology Industry selling Engineering and Data related offerings
- 10+ plus years of consultative sales experience selling relevant solutions
- A network of industry contacts and a proven track record of winning business within our strategic accounts
- Proven ability to consult with clients to influence thinking and drive a Solutions business agenda
- Self-starter who drives deliverables to outstanding execution with minimal supervision.
- Financial management to manage to a budget, understand account financial dynamics, and suggest ways to be more efficient
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills
- Applicants should be well-versed in the Office Suite, including Excel and PowerPoint skills
- BA/BS in Engineering degree required (MBA preferred)
- Attractive base compensation
- Incentive structure that rewards large account expansions while meeting sales targets
- long term Incentive Plan