VP of Architecture
IMMEDIATE NEED for a VP of Architecture. Our client, an industry leader in container solutions, is looking for an innovative and disciplined VP of Architecture to join our clients Senior Leadership team. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing all technical aspects of the company while working closely with the executive team. This role will have global responsibilities for delivering best-in-class container products and innovative package management solutions in fast growing multi-family, commercial, and university segments.
- Establish the company’s technical vision and lead all aspects of the company’s execution of the Work closely with VP Product Management to develop roadmap and sprint priorities. This person for now will be an individual contributor with plans to grow a team in the future.
- Build strong relationships with cross-functional teams including Sales, Support, and Operation groups.
- industry’s finest container products and innovative package management solutions in fast growing multi-family, commercial, and university segments.
- Implement an agile development process that delivers innovative hardware and software products/solutions with great quality and on-time.
- Inspire a talented to team of engineers.
- Keep abreast of the latest technologies and competitive solutions.
- 10+ years in a senior Engineering Leadership role with exposure to rapidly growing startup companies, as well as leading technology companies.
- Expertise in both hardware, software, and UX design.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Master’s degree preferred.
- Software expertise in the latest web, mobile, database, IoT, and cloud technologies.
- A visionary that can apply innovations to deliver industry leading customer experiences and solutions; has broad interests and knowledge; can both create and bring exciting ideas forward.
- Manages people effectively; gets the most and best out of the people he/she has; sets and communicates guiding goals; measures accomplishments, holds people accountable, and gives useful feedback; delegates and develops; keeps people informed; provides coaching for today and for the future.
- Results Oriented: Positive attitude, energetic, and high energy - Is skilled at motivating and inspiring individuals, teams, and an entire organization to perform at a higher level and to embrace change; negotiates skillfully to achieve a fair outcome or promote a common cause; communicates a compelling vision and is committed to what needs to be done.
Please send your resume to Andrew Butler, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.